The Midtown NYC Hotel that's central to New York's best.
Midtown convenience. Classic hospitality. Complete comfort. A celebrated past. It all comes together at the Park Central Hotel – located squarely amidst New York’s most popular sights and attractions in Midtown Manhattan.
All the midtown amenities you could ever want.
• Park Kitchen, a new signature restaurant, features renowned New York Chef Nathaniel Eckhaus
• Central Market, a grab-and-go shop offering an assortment of lite fare, prepared foods and beverages
• 15,000 square feet of event space for meetings and special occasions
• State-of-the-art Business Services
• 46” flat-screen LED TVs, available in each room
• Concierge Desk
• Multi-lingual staff
• Valet Parking
Our Facilities Fee of $20.00 plus tax per room per night provides guests with an exceptional package of amenities.
• Wireless (WIFI) High Speed Internet Access throughout the hotel's guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices
• Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance Calls
• Luggage Storage upon arrival and/or departure up until 9:00 PM
• Unlimited use of our 24/7 Private Health Club with treadmills, bikes, free weights and weight machines
• A Welcome Drink (house wine or a tailored signature cocktail) or non-alcoholic beverage with the purchase of an entrée during lunch or dinner service in Park Kitchen
"A love letter to New York City."
The lead designer of the hotel's renovation found inspiration with its location at the epicenter of New York City. You will notice design touches throughout that pay subtle homage to the lushness of Central Park, as well as other renowned cultural venues within a 3-block radius. The project was such a personal one that Jeffrey Beers, of Jeffrey Beers International, called it "a love letter to New York City".
Book your Midtown NYC hotel reservations online today and enjoy exclusive pricing.
The best rates are here. Guaranteed!
Getting around at the Park Central Hotel.
Guests will enter the hotel at Seventh Avenue through a gracious porte-cochere. Adjacent to the revolving doors at the main entrance are double wide swinging doors which together open to 70" wide.
The front desk has a section that is lower for accessible registration.
Parking. Valet parking is available for guests from the front of the hotel on Seventh Avenue. The garage is located at 888 Seventh Avenue (Enter on 56th Street as you approach Seventh Avenue from Broadway) and can be reached at 212.586.3665 for self parking rates. The parking garage is not owned or managed by the hotel.
Accessible public restrooms are available both on the lobby level by the South elevators and on the Mezzanine level.
ADA equipment kits are available through the Hotel Security Department and can be requested as needed. These contain a TTY device, door knock alert, in-line phone amplifier, phone ring signaler, and clock w/bed shake.