- What Is Check In/Check Out time?
You may check in at 4:00 PM. Check Out is at 12:00 PM.
- Do you allow smoking on property?
We are a non-smoking hotel. Penalty for smoking is a non-refundable charge of $250.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed to accompany you during your stay.
- Do you have a fitness center?
We have a full Fitness Center on property, located on the third floor of our hotel, which includes state-of-the-art fitness bikes, treadmills, free weights, and weight machines.
- Do you have a business center?
We have business center services in our lobby, including iMacs and a digital concierge that allows guests to view flights, check directions to various points of interests, and more.
- Can I have a package sent to the hotel? What are the fees?
We accept packages that are sent to the hotel, which will be stored in our package room in the lobby. The fee is $7.50 per box for storage.
- Can I store my luggage?
Luggage can be stored on premises while rooms are being prepared.
- Are there coffeemakers or refrigerators in the room?
Although at this time we do not offer coffeemakers in the rooms, you are free to request one be brought up by contacting our Guest Relations team at extension 0.
- Does your hotel allow Hypo Allergenic bedding?
We will certainly switch out to Hypo Allergenic bedding on request.
- What is the Facilities Fee?
The mandatory Facilities Fee of $20 plus tax per room per night provides guests with the following amenities:
- Wireless (WIFI) High Speed Internet Access throughout the hotel's guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices
- Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance Calls
- Luggage storage upon arrival and/or departure up until 9:00 PM
- Unlimited use of the 24-hour state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- A Welcome Drink (house wine or signature cocktail) or non-alcoholic beverage with the purchase of an entrée during lunch or dinner service in Park Kitchen, our new Restaurant and Bar, open seven days a week.
- Where is the hotel located?
We are located on 870 Seventh Avenue. Our cross streets are 55th Street and 7th Avenue.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
We do not offer free shuttle service from the airport, but you are welcome to arrange transport ahead of time with our concierge by 212.707.5061.
- What is your cancellation policy for room reservations?
24 hours before check-in so 4pm day prior to arrival. Other cancellation policies may apply to special promotions or rates.
- How can I view my reservation?
You may view your reservation through our website, by clicking “My Bookings,” filling in your information when prompted, then clicking Lookup.
- How can I modify or change my reservation?
You will receive an email confirmation after booking. On that confirmation there is a button to change or cancel your reservation.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
The minimum age to check into the room is 21.
- Do you have accessible rooms that connect?
Unfortunately, we do not have accessible rooms that connect.
- Will your rooms allow rollaway beds/cribs/playpens?
We can provide rollaway beds and cribs in select rooms.
- I want to see the latest Broadway show or watch the Knicks at Madison Square Garden! Who can assist me with tickets?
Our concierge will be delighted to assist you in procuring tickets for any event during your stay. They can be reached at 212.707.5061.
- Do you have a restaurant?
Park Kitchen, our brand new signature bar and restaurant located on the lobby level, serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails, based on Modern American fare. Explore menus or make a reservation at our Dining Page.
Hours of Operation are
Breakfast: 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Lunch: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Dinner: 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- What if I just want a coffee or snack?
Central Market, a fine foods grab and go located in the lobby, offers a selection of fresh and flavorful bites from local New York vendors such as Nespresso and Amy’s Bread.
Hours of Operation are 6:30 AM – 10:00 PM.
- How do I book a meeting space?
The Park Central Hotel New York offers meeting rooms and event facilities perfect for business or special occasions. For information, please visit our Meeting Space page, or contact our Sales Department at email@example.com.