Let Us Help You Plan The Perfect New York City Romantic Getaway
Beyond the bright lights of the Big Apple lies a quieter, more intimate side ideal for love birds. Experience the passion of Manhattan from the Park Central New York, whose Midtown location and sophisticated style offer the ideal setting for New York City romantic weekends. Take a carriage ride through Central Park, or surprise your sweetheart with tickets to the ballet or opera at Lincoln Center. Go ice-skating hand in hand at Bryant Park or Rockefeller Center, or enjoy an evening visit to the top of the Empire State Building, where it will seem like the entire skyline is twinkling just for you. Of course, Tiffany’s is always nearby for when an ordinary souvenir just won’t do. After a day of romancing your loved one’s heart, return to your elegant Park Central hotel room, where you’ll find the intimacy and comfort you crave. For those looking to wine and dine their sweetheart, we recommend the following Manhattan romantic spots:
- Bateaux New York: Indulge in the ultimate waterfront dining experience as you enjoy a boat ride along New York Harbor. Lunch, dinner, sunset, sightseeing and Valentine’s cruises are available. To book, contact concierge at 212.707.5061 (hotel guests use Ext. 5061)
- The Central Park Loeb Boathouse: Enjoy a meal at the enchanting, open-air boathouse, where ducks and swans are often visible below. For the ultimate romantic touch, rent a rowboat or gondola and glide across the idyllic lake at Central Park.
- One If By Land, Two If By Sea: Set in the bohemian Greenwich Village, this intimate, dimly lit restaurant features an exquisite menu of contemporary American dishes. Open for dinner nightly, with a Jazz Brunch held every Sunday.
- The Russian Tea Room: An iconic institution founded by the Russian Imperial Ballet, The Russian Tea Room serves up decadent Russian dishes within a richly appointed dining room.
- Petrossian: Housed within the historic Alwyn Court Building, Petrossian offers a menu of contemporary, French-inspired cuisine. At the Petrossian boutique, visitors are able to purchase a selection of gourmet food and gifts online, available for delivery where and when you want them.
- Mas: Taking its name from the Provençal term for farmhouse, Mas showcases seasonal, organic ingredients from New York area farms. The menu changes daily, but the high quality of the New American cuisine served here remains constant.
- Chez Josephine: For an exuberant take on date night, head to Chez Josephine, located in the heart of Theater Row. The Jazz Age is brought to life with red velvet walls, nightly live piano, vintage portraits of Josephine Baker, and decadent yet sophisticated cuisine.
- The River Café: Set under the Brooklyn Bridge with stunning views of the skyline and Statue of Liberty, The River Café complements its gorgeous setting with impeccable service and marvelous cuisine. Fresh floral arrangements and live piano music put the finishing touches on this romantic retreat.
- Café Boulud: Chic, sleek and unquestionably Manhattan, Café Boulud will dazzle with its unique interior design and extensive menu of nouveau French cuisine.
- Francois Chocolate Bar: When a box of chocolates just won’t do, tempt her palate with Francois Chocolate Bar. Indulge in sinfully sweet pastries, cakes, verrines, and macaroons, as well as an extensive selection of hot and cold chocolate drinks.
- Planning something special? Contact our concierge for personalized assistance with everything from dates to proposals to 50th anniversary celebrations!
Style And Intimacy Meet At This Manhattan Romantic Hotel
Share the experience at the Park Central, and discover the superior comfort and unrivaled setting of this first-class New York City romantic hotel – just blocks from Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and the Theater District. Book your reservations online today, and enjoy exclusive pricing. The best rates are here. Guaranteed.